- Contact Details.
Full Name of Legal Entity: Diskshred Ltd, a company incorporated in Northern Ireland under company number NI071752
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: Unit 1 Mallusk View, Central Park, Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland, BT36 4FR
ICO Registration Number: Z1628515 (this is the number under which we are registered with the ICO for the processing of personal data, all processing is conducted under the name of Vyta Secure Ltd)
Email Address: email@example.com
Postal Address: as above
ICO Registration Number: Z1628515 (this is the number under which we process data, all processing is conducted under the name of Vyta Secure Ltd)
- Cookies are text files which a website may put on your computer or other device when you first visit a site or page. The cookie will help the website, or another website, to recognise your device the next time you visit. Web beacons or similar files can also do the same thing. The term “cookies” is used in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
- Cookies serve many functions. For example, they can help analyse how well the website is performing, to remember your username and preferences, or even allow recommendations to be made regarding content we believe will be most relevant to you.
- Personal information can contain certain personal information – for example, if you click to “remember me” when logging in, a cookie will store your username. Most cookies won’t collect information that identifies you and will instead collect more general information such as how users arrive at and use the website, or a user’s general location.
- Essential Cookies
- Some cookies are essential for the operation of the Sites. For example, some cookies allow Us to identify registered users and ensure they can access their ‘registered users only’ pages. If a registered user opts to disable these cookies, the user will not be able to access all of the content that registration entitles them to.
- Functionality Cookies
- Functionality cookies allow us to remember your preferences and choices we make on the site including username, region, and language. This allows the website to provide personalized features like local news stories and weather if you share your location. They are anonymous and don’t track browsing activity across other websites. Functionality cookies can include first party, third party, persistent or session cookies. Similar to strictly necessary cookies, for example, cookies save you the trouble of typing in your username every time you access the Site.
- Analytical Or Performance Cookies
- Other cookies analyse how visitors use the Site and to monitor website performance. We can therefore try to provide a high-quality experience by customising our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, performance cookies keep track of which pages are very popular, which method of linking between pages is best, and can be used to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. We might also use these cookies to highlight articles or site services that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the Site.
- Advertising Cookies
- Specific Cookies
- We use both ‘Session ID Cookies’, which allow us to track your actions during a single browsing session, but do not remain on your device afterwards, and ‘Persistent Cookies’, which remain on your device between sessions, for the purposes outlined below. Unless otherwise specified below, each of the cookies we use are Persistent Cookies.
- Session ID and Persistent Cookies can be either first- or third-party cookies. A first-party cookie is set by the website being visited and a third-party cookie is set by a different website. Both types of cookies may be used by us or our business partners, and we have divided the specific cookies below into first-party and third-party cookies for each of the Site.
- Any third-party cookies will be governed by their own terms and privacy policies, so you should read these before giving your consent to enable these third-party cookies. Please note that we have no control over third party cookies.
- We may also collect and store personal data on your computer or other device using application data caches and browser web storage (including HTML 5) and other technology.
- You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the tables below.
First Party Cookies
|Cookie Name||Domain||Opt Out?||Usage|
|_gid||diskshred.eu||No||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||diskshred.eu||Yes||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other”.|
|_gac_UA-8552212-1||diskshred.eu||Yes||Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||diskshred.eu||No||This cookie is used to store the summary of the consent given for cookie usage.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||diskshred.eu||Yes||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.|
|_gcl_aw||diskshred.eu||No||Used to identify when a user visits our website from an advert on Google.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||diskshred.eu||Yes||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||diskshred.eu||Yes||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||diskshred.eu||Yes||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.|
|_ga||diskshred.eu||No||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|viewed_cookie_policy||diskshred.eu||Yes||Is the primary cookie that records the user consent for the usage of the cookies upon ‘accept’ and ‘reject’.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||diskshred.eu||Yes||This cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Advertisement”.|
|_gcl_au||diskshred.eu||No||Used to identify when a user visits our website from an advert on Google.|
|PHPSESSID||diskshred.eu||Yes||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users’ unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.|
- As explained above, cookies help you to get the most out of the Sites.
However, if you do wish to disable our cookies then please follow the link to ‘cookie Settings’ in the footer of each of the websites.
- You can set most modern browsers to prevent any cookies being placed on your device, but you may then have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site/page.
- Please remember that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that services, sections of the web site and functionalities may not work properly at all (e.g., profile logging-in).
- Emails from us may contain a single, campaign-unique “web beacon pixel” to help us determine whether our emails are viewed and verify any clicks through to links or advertisements within the email.
- This information may be used for purposes including determining which emails are more interesting to users, to query whether users who do not view emails wish to continue receiving them and to inform our advertisers in aggregate how many users have clicked on their advertisements. The pixel will be deleted when you delete the email. If you do not wish the pixel to be downloaded to your device, you should select to receive emails from us in plain text rather than HTML.
- If we make any material update to this cookies policy, we will notify you. Otherwise, you should check this policy whenever you use our Site to ensure you are happy with its content at that time, as it will be binding upon you without further notice.
- This version of our cookies policy was last updated in May 2022.